My very, very, very, very favorite salad dressing!! A Chipotle knockoff! MMMMMMmmmhmmHMMMMM!!!
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 small garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or mini food processor and process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.